DUI Level IIX: Month 4 of 6-month (26-week) DUI Level 2 Substance Abuse – Alcohol and Drugs Diversion Program
Do not purchase this program unless you are enrolled in ABC Drive Safe’s DUI Level 2, 6-month program. You must have completed month 3 before beginning the following 4 weeks of group counseling sessions. This course is generally taken by persons convicted of a first or second Driving Under the Influence offense with a blood alcohol level typically between a .08 and .19 BAC level.
This Program is often taken:
- Court ordered by a Nevada Justice Court, Municipal Court or Federal Court
- Out of State DUI order to complete an equivalent course or program in Nevada
- Equivalent to California AB-762 6-month
- Employee Assistance Program
- Self Help
Before enrolling in this program, please make sure you have sent any and all orders to attend and/or paperwork you have received to: email@example.com and call us: (775) 338-6269 to speak to our DUI program coordinator to receive an outline of your responsibilities during the program.
Course Topics And Concepts
Our 26-week DUI program will guide you through the educational component, group counseling tele-health sessions and your journal entry and self-assessment assignments. Month 4 of this DUI Level 2 diversion program consists of the following four weekly counseling topics:
- Week 1: Addiction and Denial
- Week 2: Relapse Prevention Planning
- Week 3: Addiction and Attention Seeking Behavior
- Week 4: Substance Treatment and Recovery from Guilt
Upon completion of the four weeks, you will receive a report of completion which may be presented to the court, Marshall, Employer or agency. You will then need to make an appointment with our DUI program director to enroll in months 5 and 6 in order to satisfy this DUI Level 2 six month program.
Begin you class today!
Easy and Fast…. We designed our program to get you through your requirements fast and efficiently, keeping you engaged with videos, images and interactivity while staying within mandated guidelines. Complete on a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Affordable Pricing…We have NO HIDDEN FEES…the price you see is all you will pay with no add-ons like with others – you even receive your report of completion FREE and IMMEDIATELY.
24/7 Access… This program is designed to be self-paced and completed within 26 weeks. Course material can be logged in and out, any time of day or night….take it on YOUR SCHEDULE.
- It is your responsibility to determine whether our program and classes meets your requirements and we advise that you check with your court monitor, or other legal organization before purchasing this course as it is non-refundable.
- If you received your DUI in California and are now a resident of Nevada, this program is equivalent to AB-762. License reinstatement is valid for Nevada only.
- If you are a resident of another state, or require a Letter of Enrollment, be sure you have obtained permission prior to enrolling and have sent us your Order to Attend, along with any assessment reports and/or documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A) Find your registration link in the email you used to purchase your course. (look in Spam and Junk folder if not in your Inbox)
- B) Create your own User ID and Password (Use only numbers and letters-(no symbols) minimum of 8 characters and fill in your registration information.
- C) Launch your course.
ABC Drive Safe’s Level 2 DUI “Wet Reckless” | Careless course is 100% online. Take it in the convenience of your home or anywhere there is WIFI. No need to go to a classroom to take a Final Exam in order to receive your Report of Completion.