DUI Level 2: Substance Abuse-Alcohol and Drug Education (3-Month Program)
This course is generally taken by persons convicted of a first or second Driving Under the Influence offense with a blood alcohol level typically between a .08 and .19 BAC level.
This Program is often taken:
- Out of State DUI order to complete an equivalent course or program in Nevada
- Court ordered by a Nevada Justice Court, Municipal Court or Federal Court
- Employee Assistance Program
- Self Help
Before enrolling in this program, please send any and all orders or paperwork you have received to: firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to our DUI program coordinator to receive an outline of your responsibilities during the program. Also include in the email any contact information for your attorney or others involved in receiving information in your case.
Course Topics And Concepts
- History of alcohol use and abuse
- DUI/Drug laws and penalties
- The dangers of drinking while intoxicated and driving a motor vehicle
- Drugs other than alcohol
- The effects of alcohol abuse on your family, friends, and co-workers
- The costs of alcohol abuse on society
- The personal costs of a DUI
- How drugs and alcohol affect bodily organs and the nervous system
- The health risks and effects of alcohol abuse
- Addiction of alcohol and controlled substances
- Resources and self-help
Our 13-week program will guide you through the educational component, group counseling telehealth sessions and your journal entry and self-assessment assignments.
12 hours of Alcohol and Drug Education to be completed within 30 days.
18 hours of Alcohol and Drug Education/Group Counseling to be completed within 60 days
Begin you class today!
Easy and Fast…. We designed our program to get you through your requirements fast and efficiently, keeping you engaged with videos, images and interactivity while staying within mandated guidelines. Complete on a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Affordable Pricing…We have NO HIDDEN FEES…the price you see is all you will pay with no add-ons like with others – you even receive your certificate delivered FREE and IMMEDIATELY.
Guaranteed to Pass…No one can fail this course! Unlimited free retakes of final exam- but no worries 99% pass their first try with a minimum 70% or higher score. Final exam questions are taken directly from end of section quiz questions.
24/7 Access… This program is designed to be self-paced and completed within 13 weeks. Course material can be logged in and out, any time of day or night….take it on YOUR SCHEDULE.
- It is your responsibility to determine whether our program and classes meets your requirements and we advise that you check with your court monitor, or other legal organization before purchasing this course as it is non-refundable.
- If you received your DUI in California and are now a resident of Nevada, this program is equivalent to AB-541
- If you are a resident of another state, or require a Letter of Enrollment, be sure you have obtained permission prior to enrolling and have sent us your Order to Attend, along with any assessment reports and/or documentation to: email@example.com
A) Find your registration link in the email you used to purchase your course. (look in Spam and Junk folder if not in your Inbox)
B) Create your own User ID and Password (Use only numbers and letters-(no symbols) minimum of 8 characters
C) Launch your course.
ABC Drive Safe’s Level 2 DUI “Wet Reckless” | Careless course is 100% online. Take it in the convenience of your home or anywhere there is WIFI. along iwth No need to go to a classroom to take your Final Exam in order to receive your Certificate of Completion.