DUI 24-hr Alcohol and Drug Education and Counseling Program
This course is generally taken by persons convicted of a first or second Driving Under the Influence offense with a blood alcohol level typically between a .08 and .19 BAC level.
This Program is often taken:
- Out of State DUI order to complete an equivalent course or program in Nevada
- Court ordered by a Nevada Justice Court, Municipal Court or Federal Court
- Employee Assistance Program
- Self Help
- It is your responsibility to determine whether our program and classes meet your requirements and we advise that you check with your court monitor, or other legal organization.
- Nevada allows for online and tel-health participation of the DUI class even though other states where you received your DUI violation, such as Arizona, California, Utah or Idaho may require in-class participation.
- Should you require a letter of enrollment, Please submit your referral form or court documentation, sometimes referred to an Order to Attend, along with any reporting such evaluations or assessments to: firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for your course. Also, please include in the email any contact information for your attorney or others involved in receiving information in your case, along with your telephone number.
When you receive a DUI ticket in another state and move to Nevada, this course serves an equivalent to a 24- hour alcohol and drug education program. This course may be referred to by several names and/or acronyms which include: Risk Reduction, Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), Operating Vehicle Intoxicated (OVI), Operating Motor Vehicle Impaired (OMVI), DUI Diversion Program – all referring to Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and/or Drugs (DUI). This course is valid for 60 days from date of registration.
Course Topics And Concepts
- History of alcohol use and abuse
- DUI/Drug laws and penalties
- The dangers of drinking while intoxicated and driving a motor vehicle
- Drugs other than alcohol
- The effects of alcohol abuse on your family, friends, and co-workers
- The costs of alcohol abuse on society
- The personal costs of a DUI
- How drugs and alcohol affect bodily organs and the nervous system
- The health risks and effects of alcohol abuse
- Addiction of alcohol and controlled substances
- Resources and self-help
- Alcohol and drug education counseling
To be completed within 60 days PURCHASE $375
Begin you class today!
Easy and Fast…. We designed our program to get you through your requirements fast and efficiently, keeping you engaged with videos, images and interactivity while staying within mandated guidelines. Complete on a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Affordable Pricing…We have NO HIDDEN FEES…the price you see is all you will pay with no add-ons like with others – you even receive your certificate delivered FREE and IMMEDIATELY.
Guaranteed to Pass…No one can fail this course! Unlimited free retakes of final exam- but no worries 99% pass their first try with a minimum 70% or higher score. Final exam questions are taken directly from end of section quiz questions.
24/7 Access… This program is designed to be self-paced and completed within 60 days, or before your court ordered completion date should that be sooner. Course material can be logged in and out, any time of day or night….take it on YOUR SCHEDULE.
Start Your Class Today!
After your purchase, it’s as easy as A-B-C:
- A) Find your registration link in the email you used to purchase your course. (look in Spam and Junk folder if not in your Inbox
B) Create your User ID and Password (no symbols- minimum 6 letters and/or numbers. Fill in your information,
C) Launch your course.