DUI/DWI Level 2 Alcohol and Drug Education Program
This course is generally taken by persons convicted of a first Driving Under the Influence offense with an extreme blood alcohol level typically between a .15 and .19 BAC level. When you receive a DUI/DWI ticket in another state and move to Nevada, this course serves an an equivalent to 16 hour Level 2 alcohol and drug education program. You may begin the course upon registering and continue at your own pace and schedule.
Course Topics And Concepts
- History of alcohol use and abuse
- DUI/Drug laws and penalties
- The dangers of drinking while intoxicated and driving a motor vehicle
- Drugs other than alcohol
- The effects of alcohol abuse on your family, friends, and co-workers
- The costs of alcohol abuse on society
- The personal costs of a DUI
- How drugs and alcohol affect bodily organs and the nervous system
- The health risks and effects of alcohol abuse
- Addiction of alcohol and controlled substances
- Resources and self-help
- Alcohol and drug education counseling
To be completed within 60 days PURCHASE $270
Begin you class today!
Easy and Fast…. We designed our program to get you through your requirements fast and efficiently, keeping you engaged with videos, images and interactivity while staying within mandated guidelines. Complete on a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Affordable Pricing…We have NO HIDDEN FEES…the price you see is all you will pay with no add-ons like with others – you even receive your certificate delivered FREE and IMMEDIATELY.
Guaranteed to Pass…No one can fail this course! Unlimited free retakes of final exam- but no worries 99% pass their first try with a minimum 70% or higher score. Final exam questions are taken directly from end of section quiz questions.
24/7 Access… This program is designed to be self-paced and completed within 45 days, or before your court ordered completion date should that be sooner. Course material can be logged in and out, any time of day or night….take it on YOUR SCHEDULE.
Start Your Class Today!
- It is your responsibility to determine whether our program and classes meets your requirements and we advise that you check with your court monitor, or other legal organization.
- If you received your DUI in another state such as Arizona, Utah or Idaho, this program is equivalent to DUI Level 2 which generally requires in-class participation unless your court monitor grants special permission. Please submit your referral form or court documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for your course.
After your purchase, it’s as easy as A-B-C:
- A) Find your registration link in the email you used to purchase your course. (look in Spam and Junk folder if not in your Inbox
B) Create your User ID and Password (no symbols- minimum 6 letters and/or numbers. Fill in your information,
C) Launch your course.