Take this course if you have 4-11 demerit points.
Why you would take this course 8-hour Traffic Safety School:
1. The court has given you a completion date to deliver your Traffic Safety School Certificate of Completion so that they reduce your ticket to a non-moving violation
2. You have received a postcard from the DMV to take a Traffic Safety School to remove up to 3 demerit points from your driving record
3. Your employer requires you to take this Traffic Safety School course (for those with Commercial Drivers License)
4. You are taking this Traffic Safety School as a defensive driving course to reduce your insurance rates
5. You are taking this Traffic Safety School to brush up on your driving skills to become a safer driver
- This is an EASY class that is 100% online, including the final exam.
- Log in and out on YOUR SCHEDULE, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for up to 30 days.
- You are GUARANTEED TO PASS! Take the final unlimited times, however, 99% of all students pass on their first try. There are only 25 questions on the final exam- taken from the same questions on the quizzes that are at the end of each section.
- Lots of videos, images and gifs so you are not bored and each topic is easily understood.
We have NO HIDDEN FEES, you pay one flat fee up front.
- We FAX your Certificate of Completion to the DMV for FREE. (Be sure to answer NO to the 2nd question on your registration form: Is the court reducing or dismissing your ticket to a non moving violation).
- You deliver your Certificate to the Court if you answer YES to the question on your registration “Is the court dismissing or reducing your ticket to a non-moving violation.
YOU MAY TAKE THIS COURSE THROUGH THE COURT SO THAT YOUR TICKET WILL NEVER BE REPORTED ON YOUR DRIVING RECORD
You are eligible if:
- You have not yet paid your ticket (which immediately reports your demerit points to the DMV) You pay your ticket AFTER completing this course.
- The court has given you a date in which to complete this course. You are essentially entering into a “plea bargain” to dismiss your ticket to a non-moving violation. The court may charge you a separate fee to permit you to take a traffic school course.
- You are responsible to deliver your certificate to the court prior to your court ordered completion date.
YOU MAY TAKE THIS COURSE TO REDUCE YOUR INSURANCE RATES AS THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU TO BECOME A SAFE DEFENSIVE DRIVER
Check with your insurance company for reduced rates that they may offer.
Other Traffic Safety School Courses May Require You Go To A Classroom to Take Your Final Exam.
ABC Drive Safe’s defensive driver course is 100% online. Take it in the convenience of your home or anywhere there is WIFI. No need to go to a classroom to take your Final Exam.
Take this 8 hour Traffic School course 100% online at your own pace, 24/7:
The most convenient part of taking your course online is that it fits YOUR schedule.
Log in and out as often as you like and your place will be kept so you can continue right where you left off. Take it for 20 minutes, two hours or complete it in one sitting, Any time you want to return to your course, just come to this website and click on the student login button The course time is tracked automatically per DMV requirements. 100% online including the Final Exam.
Take on ANY DEVICE:
Take this course on your Computer, Tablet or Smartphone. . This course is DMV licensed and court approved. This course is designed to be used on computers, tablets, smart phones and all Android and iOS devices.
EASY COURSE ACCOUNT CREATION
After payment, your web page will automatically redirect to your profile/registration page. There, you will fill out the details that will be printed on your completion certificate. Don’t have all your court information handy? No problem…..you may still begin your course by filling in required fields with “will provide” or approximate information. You can edit your registration profile to add your court information at any time. We will remind you in the last section of the course to check your registration information prior to completing the course. This ensures that your certificate has the correct information, as the information you enter into the registration page is exactly what will print out on your certificate of completion.
We are friendly and happy to answer any questions you may have.
Customer support is a phone call away. You will not be sent to a call center in another country, Live Local support is available 8:30 am-7:00 pm 7 days a week. You may also text us at: (775) 338-6269.
EASY AS A-B-C
A. Purchase your course
B. Your registration form opens to enter your court information. (you can also find the registration link in your e-mail.)
C. Start your class- EASY and FAST!
Upon completion of your course you can IMMEDIATELY print or download your Certificate(s) to deliver to your court. Don’t have a printer? FAX it FREE!
If you are taking this course to remove points from your Department of Motor Vehicles driving record- we FAX your certificate to the DMV for FREE. You are also sent a copy of your certificate to your email for your records.